Lane Thomas Foundation
“Pediatric Organ Donation” Campaign
Evergreen (no expiration date)
Of more than 100,000 people currently on the national transplant waiting list, more than 1,900 are children, over one-third of them are under 6 years old. Approximately 100 children die each year waiting for a transplant … Yet one organ and tissue donor can save up to eight lives and enhance the lives of as many as 75 people.
The foundation has launched a #KeepLoveAlive PSA campaign to share the Graves’ story as well as the stories of parents across the country who have made the decision to help another child. LTF is asking everyone to #KeepLoveAlive by becoming an advocate for organ donation—and pediatric organ donation—by talking to family and friends about making a commitment. The PSAs end with a call-to-action to visit lanethomas.org.
- Raise awareness about pediatric organ donation
- Encourage viewers to have the conversation about organ donation
- Ask viewers to get involved in National Pediatric Organ Donation Week
- Support children in need of a life-saving transplant and their families
- Direct viewers to learn more at lanethomas.org